Amploft services include restoration and repairs to a range of musical equipment including:
- guitar and bass amps – specialising in valve equipment including vintage amps – everything from valve replacement to complete restoration
- Pedal Repairs – jacks, pots, battery charger clips, Boss ACA to PSA conversion
- powered speakers like Mackie SRM350 and 450
- The occasional piece of pro-audio equipment – mainly valve based
- Guitar electronics like pots, jacks, switches and pickups
We also have the facility to test and grade valves for a small fee. You can even send me your old shoebox of valves for testing and returning to you from anywhere in the UK.
Listed below are some of the amp manufacturers that I have successfully repaired in the past few years. If you don’t see your one don’t fret, I am always up for a challenge.
Ampeg | Ashdown | Award-Session | Behringer | Blackstar | Bugera | Burman | Carr |
Cornford | Egnater | Electro Harmonix | Fender | Fisher | Gallien Krueger | Hiwatt |
Hohner | Hughes and Kettner | Laney | Mackie | Marshall | McGregor |
Mesa Boogie | MusicMan | Orange | Peavey | QSC | Randall | Roland | Samson | Sheldon Amps | SWR | TL Audio | Tecamp | Trace Elliot |Traynor | Vox | Warwick | WEM | Copicat | Yamaha | Sinmarc